Values That Endure
One of the most important decisions a parent will make is where to send their child to school. St. Paul Christian Academy is a junior kindergarten through 6th elementary school that highlights academic excellence, a passion for Christ, and leadership development to equip children with Values That Endure for their life ahead.
Our mission is not only to help your child excel but also to prepare him or her to uniquely shape the world. Through our academic approach, our graduates consistently move on to perform with distinction, becoming campus leaders at Nashville’s most selective, college preparatory, next-level schools.
“St. Paul provided a foundational experience for me that I will never forget. My teachers were encouraging and taught me how to have a passion for learning that allowed me to be completely equipped for middle and high school and beyond. One of the greatest values that I learned from St. Paul is that leadership means listening to others and serving them—ultimately, putting the best interests of others above yourself.”
St. Paul Class of 2013
2019 Brentwood Academy National Merit Commended Student
Washington University in St. Louis
- Is St. Paul a Catholic School?
- Is St. Paul affiliated with the Green Hills Community Church?
- Where do St. Paul families come from?
- Do you provide financial aid?
- How do you support various student learning styles?
- What are some ways you connect new families with existing families?
- How are you addressing the health and wellness of your community during COVID-19?
- What is the student/teacher ratio?
- What are the average years of teaching experience for faculty members?
- What art and athletic opportunities are available?