St. Paul’s Board of Trustees participates 100% in the fund and in recent years 100% of the faculty and staff and 100% of our parents have joined in this effort. This level of commitment demonstrates to foundations, corporations, and other philanthropic givers that our community is united in our mission.
The support received through the Annual Fund allows St. Paul to:
- Recruit and retain faculty and staff of the highest caliber.
- Continue our commitment to need-based financial aid.
- Provide a cutting-edge technology program for our faculty and students.
- Maintain and improve our campus to facilitate the best educational environment possible.
Annual Fund Giving Levels:
- St. Paul Society: $10,000 and up
- Headmaster's Club: $5,000-$9,999
- Leadership Club: $2,500-$4,999
- Saints Club: $1,650-$2,499
- Clocktower Club: $500-$1,649
- Steeple Club: Up to $499